Lurkit is a fast-growing Swedish gaming tech company on a mission to deliver the best ecosystem that connects all major stakeholders in gaming for commercial and creative growth.
We're working closely with game studios and publishers of all sizes where we create value by giving them full control over their most important marketing channel - influencer marketing.
Our ecosystem provides automated tools to understand and target the right audience, publishing and distributing games to content creators effectively, being able to measure results and proving RoI - all in one platform.
We're in looking for someone awesome to strengthen our engineering team in Linköping.
As an Engineering Manager at Lurkit, your main responsibility is to build teams that excel: High-performing, satisfied, and always eager to learn. Your primary goal is to develop top-notch products that truly creates value for our customers.
We're on the lookout for someone with a track record of:
- Constructing a scalable platform and collaborating with experienced engineers
- Operational excellence and effectively managing teams handling maintenance tasks
- Setting high expectations for your engineers, coaching and guiding them towards success
- Cultivating a learning culture and consistently growing as a leader
- Ensure the team delivers. Help them reach their goals by removing obstacles, defining clear objectives and promoting ownership and accountability
- Take charge of overall planning, execution, and the success of complex technical products
- Collaborate closely with product management to ensure we're developing products in the best way possible and meeting customer expectations
- Set clear priorities and provide leadership in a dynamic and innovative environment
- Being data-driven and always seeking new ways of improving our services
This role is an opportunity to make a significant impact on our organization and drive the success of our engineering teams. If you're a motivated and experienced leader, we'd love to hear from you!
- Proven track record of operational excellence and leading change initiatives
- Solid experience in an agile development environment
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, along with exceptional written and verbal communication abilities
- Experience in hiring and leading high-performing engineering teams
- A passion for gaming (we take our dragon-slaying very seriously)
Why join Lurkit?
We want to evolve the entire gaming industry. By providing developers and publishers with high quality market data and marketing tools, we enable better decision-making that will lead to better games. Better games create better conditions for content creators to maintain and build their brands and provide consumers with better experiences.
At Lurkit, you are part of an innovative and fast-paced environment. We are passionate about what we do and you will be working with a team of high-performing individuals who loves working together (and video games).
We value your personality and we believe you're passionate about your work, ambitious and work hard to reach your own goals!