Lurkit is a fast-growing Swedish gaming tech company on a mission to deliver the best ecosystem that connects all major stakeholders in gaming for commercial and creative growth.
We're working closely with game studios and publishers of all sizes where we create value by giving them full control over their most important marketing channel - influencer marketing. Our ecosystem provides automated tools to understand and target the right audience, publishing and distributing games to content creators effectively and being able to measure results - all in one platform.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer in Linköping to join our development department. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining code, fixing bugs and quality issues and attending agile meetings.
We are a friendly, fast paced team of solution oriented tech nerds. As one of our front-end developers you will collaborate with other developers, testers, designers, product owners and other stakeholders to make sure that our products have a positive impact on the gaming industry.
- Write code that is clean, reusable and testable
- Craft intuitive and beautiful user interfaces that create value for our users
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, product owners and data analysts to build the right user experience for each customer category and use case
- At least 3 years of experience creating web applications using Node.js, React and TypeScript
- Experience in working with GraphQL
- Knowledge of common design patterns and algorithms and familiarity with different types of application architectures
- A passion for gaming (we take our dragon-slaying very seriously)
- Professional experience with Next.js
- Knowledge of Jest, Jasmine, Enzyme or equivalent test frameworks
- Experience with Cypress or other end-to-end testing frameworks
- Experience working with gRPC
Why join Lurkit?
We want to evolve the entire gaming industry. By providing developers and publishers with high quality market data and marketing tools, we enable better decision-making that will lead to better games. Better games create better conditions for content creators to maintain and build their brands and provide consumers with better experiences.
At Lurkit, you are part of an innovative and fast-paced environment. We are passionate about what we do and you will be working with a team of high-performing individuals who loves working together (and video games).
We value your personality and we believe you're passionate about your work, ambitious and work hard to reach your own goals!