Lurkit is a fast-growing Swedish gaming tech company on a mission to deliver the best ecosystem that connects all major stakeholders in gaming for commercial and creative growth.
We're working closely with game studios and publishers of all sizes where we create value by giving them full control over their most important marketing channel - influencer marketing.
Our ecosystem provides automated tools to understand and target the right audience, publishing and distributing games to content creators effectively, being able to measure results and proving RoI - all in one platform.
As a B2B Support Specialist at Lurkit, you will work closely with the sales team to make sure our clients love working with us. Not only will you help them out with any questions or issues they have, but you'll also get your hands dirty with running awesome paid campaigns. Think of yourself as a mix between a customer's best friend and a backstage rockstar, making sure everything runs smoothly and everyone's happy.
- Be the hero our clients turn to - solve their problems and answer their questions through Discord, Slack, email, and HubSpot
- Oversee our support pipeline in HubSpot, making sure things move smoothly and nobody’s left hanging
- Be the chatmaster between Lurkit and our clients, making sure everyone's on the same page, no matter the issue
- Got an eye for patterns? Use that skill to let our sales and product team know what customers are buzzing about and how we can serve them better
- Turn frequently asked questions into easy-to-find answers by creating and updating articles in our knowledge base.
- Support in prospecting and outreach activities for large-scale paid campaigns
- Analyze campaign performance to identify areas for process improvements
- Connect with content creators and making sure they’re all set to rock our paid campaigns
- Experience with project management
- Experience in a customer support role, ideally in a B2B setting
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Comfortable using Discord, Slack, and email for client communications
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness to learn new things
- Ability to respond to users in a professional manner
- Friendly, positive attitude
- Passion for the gaming industry
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Familiarity with the gaming and/or influencer marketing ecosystem is a plus
- You live in Stockholm
- You can think of any other bonus points that come along with having you as part of the team
Why join Lurkit?
We want to evolve the entire gaming industry. By providing developers and publishers with more qualitative market data and marketing tools, we enable better decision-making that will lead to better games. Better games create better conditions for content creators to maintain and build their brands and provide consumers with better experiences.
At Lurkit, you are part of an innovative and fast-paced environment. We are passionate about what we do and you will be working with a team of high-performing individuals who love video games.
We value your personality and we believe you're passionate about your work, ambitious and work hard to reach your own goals!